2021 – 2022 ONLINE Registration Process
AT THIS TIME, WE CANNOT OFFER AN AFTERNOON CLASS. ANYONE INTERESTED SHOULD EMAIL US TO BE PUT ON A WAITING LIST.
* The 4AM (MWF) class is currently full but please email us to be put on a waiting list. If enough people are interested, we may open up an afternoon class. Alternatively, you can register your child for the 3AM (T/Th) class. Please email us with any questions.
Please review all relevant information about the playschool program before registering.
- If you have any questions about the registration process, please email email@example.com.
- If you have any questions about the 4-year old program (Mon/Wed/Fri), please email Teacher Cathey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions about the 3-year old program (Tues/Thurs), please email Teacher Jeni at email@example.com.
Steps to register your child for the 2021-22 school year:
- Complete the online registration form IN FULL: 2021-2022 Online Registration Form.
- Each space must be completed or marked as N/A (not applicable). Application form will not be accepted if each space is not filled.
- To see what information is required, click HERE. Do NOT email this registration form. You must use the link to register online.
- You will be asked to pay the $50 registration fee by credit card to hold your child’s spot
- An email will be sent confirming your child’s spot once the registration form is reviewed and registration fee confirmed. Please give the administrator 5 business days to respond.
- Complete the Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) Agreement form found here. You will need to include a VOID cheque or Bank Direct Debit form.
- If you are unsure how to fill in the bank account information, please leave it blank. We can get the information from your void cheque or bank direct debit form.
- Print and sign the Pre-Authorized Debit Agreement
- Email the signed agreement and a picture or scan of the void cheque your payments are being withdrawn from to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are still some spaces available in Callingwood-Lymburn Community Playschool. Please contact our registrar for more information on availability and how to register at email@example.com or contact our CLCP Administrator at 780-293-3854.
For our complete registration package for the 2021-2022 school year, please click the links below:
For a withdrawal form, click here: Withdrawal Form