As CLCP is a parent co-operative, there is a volunteer component which is compulsory. This component is dependent on COVID-19 restrictions. Parents can volunteer by:
- Being part of the CLCP Parent Committee. Refer to the CLCP Parent Committee section for more information.
- Being part of the Fundraising Committee. Fundraisers are held to help keep costs down. Volunteering with this committee would involve assisting with fundraising events by obtaining items, organizing the events, etc.
- Helping with the Teacher’s classroom preparation. Parents would assist the teachers with making playdough, preparing of the craft as directed by the teacher and other activities as required.
- Assisting with other activities as established throughout the school year.
- Toy cleaning and bingo fundraising.