Registration for the Callingwood-Lymburn Community League 2020 outdoor soccer season opens February 1, 2020. No volunteer or jersey bond required!
- Register online at emsawest.com prior to attending your registration session.
- To keep fees down, please pay at a CLCL Registration Session or contact Lisa or Kim to do payment over phone.
- Bring a copy of the online registration form and the child’s Alberta Healthcare Card.
- Registration and payment sessions at Callingwood-Lymburn Community Hall (18740-72 Ave):
- Saturday Feb 22, 2020 (11:00am – 3:00pm)
- Wednesday Mar 11, 2020 (6:30pm – 8:30pm)
- Tuesday Mar 17, 2020 (6:30pm – 8:30pm)
- Volunteers are always needed to help make our soccer program successful. Extra incentives for Coaches.
- Funding opportunities at Jumpstart or Kidsport.
- Late Registration Fee $75 per player after Tuesday Mar 10, 2020.
- Click here to view the 2020 Outdoor Soccer Fee Schedule and Playing Days. All dates are subject to change.
Kim Street or Lisa Madsen text or call (780) 218-2692 or email firstname.lastname@example.org