Message from the Chair
Happy Spring everyone! I hope the extra snow we got in April is helping those of you with green thumbs out there!
We are happy to report that our Parent Committee positions are nearly confirmed for the 2017-2018 school year. We have a wonderful group to lead the playschool through the next school year! The committee change over meeting will take place on June 1st from 7-9pm, location to be determined. This group of volunteers facilitates the smooth day to day operations of the playschool and we so appreciate their time and efforts! For all the Dads,
I hope you enjoyed your Dad’s Night evening in April. For all the Moms, please enjoy your Mother’s Day Teas. I know there are very special events for our children and a big “thank you” to the efforts of our teachers to put them on! Looking forward to June – Reminder of the Carnival Day, June 16th – April Bernath will be contacting parent volunteers for this event or she can be contacted at email@example.com.
Important Dates In May
- May 1st – Toy cleaning at Lymburn School
- May 4th – Star Wars Day (May the 4th be with you)
- May 4th – Committee meeting (7-9 pm) May 9th – Teacher planning afternoon – No 3 pm class
- May 6th – Free Comic Book Day – Check out your local comic shop for some free comics. More information is posted outside CLCP on the bulletin board
- May 11th – Mother’s Day Tea – 3 Year old classes Tues/Thurs classes
- May 12th – Mother’s Day Tea – 4 Year old classes Mon/Wed/Fri classes
- May 22nd and May 23rd – No school (Edmonton Public Schools PD day and Victoria Day)
Do you know anyone still looking for a playschool to register their child in for the fall? We still have spaces in our afternoon classes! If you are interested, please contact Hayley, our Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take care! Michelle Campbell