Message from the Chair
Hello playschool families,
A BIG thank you to all who participated in our family dance! From everyone who organized the night to those who came, everyone deserves a pat on the back for such a fun and successful night!
The month of April seems to be cold one day and warm the next. Please remember to take you shoes off at the front door as this changing weather usually means a messy ground!
Each class has a volunteer that will be making end of year scrapbooks. If you have any pictures you would like to share, please find out who your class volunteer is.
This month we will be celebrating Dad where Father’s Day falls outside of the school calendar. Look for more information to come for this fun evening.
Do you know anyone still looking for a playschool to register their child in for the fall? We have spaces in our afternoon classes! Please spread the word and have them contact our registrar for more information. Also, looking ahead to next year, we are in need of a volunteer to take on the role of registrar on the parent committee. Please see the parent handbook for a description of this role.
Important dates in April:
- April 3rd – Toy cleaning at Lymburn School
- April 6th – Committee meeting (7-9 pm) at the Callingwood Rec Centre meeting room
- April 7th – Teacher planning afternoon – No 4 pm class
- April 14th to April 17th – No school – (Edmonton Public School Holiday)
- April 21st – Dad’s Night at Lymburn School 5:00 to 7:00
- April 28th – No school (Edmonton Public Schools PD day)