Message from the Chair
A big thank you to all the families who attended our January parent meeting. Its always such a pleasure to see everyone! If you are interested in registering your child in CLCP for the 2017/18 school year, please do so as soon as possible as registrations are now open to the public as of January 26th, 2017. If you know of anyone who has a child who has recently turned 3 or 4 and would enjoy our program, please refer them to our Registrar Hayley Kemper.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 780-237-8392
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CLCPlayschool
- Website: http://callingwoodlymburnplayschool.com/
Important dates in February:
- February 1st – First day of second semester
- February 1st – Teacher planning afternoon – No 4 am class
- February 2nd – Committee meeting (7-9 pm) at the Callingwood Rec Centre meeting room
- February 6th – No school (Edmonton Public Schools PD Day)
- February 7th – Toy cleaning at Lymburn School
- February 13th – 4-year-old class Valentine’s day party during regular class times
- February 14th – 3-year-old class Valentine’s day party during regular class times
- February 20th – No school – Family Day
Call for volunteers
Do you like being involved with an amazing group of people? Do you like having the inside scoop on what’s being planned? Well, the CLCP-Parent Committee is for you! Also, you are exempt from having to do any toy cleanings and bingos! I’ve had the truly genuine pleasure of being on this committee for the last 6 years, but alas, our family had to stop growing at some point and we no longer have any playschool age children! I’m not the only committee member who is graduating playschool either.
The following positions are looking for the next awesome volunteer:
If any of these positions look appealing to you, check out the description of each role in the parent handbook or follow the link the CLCP Parent Committee page and check it out there or feel free to contact me directly.
Thank you all for an amazing first semester,